Thursday, April 24, 2008

Brande Faris is the Most Qualified Candidate!

My Name is Brandé Faris and I intend to be your president.


I ask for your vote, so that I will be able to use my many
years of experience in all areas of student involvement
to more directly support the students of San Diego City College.

I am focused, passionate, intelligent, communicative, open minded
and ready to give my all to ensure that I serve YOU as students
in all I do, with integrity.

Some of the areas I will continue to work on include:

Implementing ways to lower costs of books

Lowering the costs of food for students while improving the quality

Increasing book loan programs

Being more environmentally conscious as a collective, campus-wide

Ensuring that the Student Government is a more visible
presence on campus

Improving communication between ASG, clubs and the student body

Making more tutoring available for all students

Advocating for all but especially transfer students' rights

Lobbying against budget cuts

Creating more scholarships

I am interested in what YOUR concerns as a student are and welcome
your input in all areas. I truly seek to be the voice for all
students, and I promise that I will ensure that YOUR voice is heard
when I represent YOU, San Diego City College, as YOUR PRESIDENT.

A vote for me, Brandé Faris is a vote for positive change, conscious
growth, and student advocacy, and so I ask for YOUR vote.
Let your voice be heard, and make your vote count!

Vote for Brandé Faris, your Visionary President at San Diego City College!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your stickers are ready we'll be on campus around 12pm making your banners. Call me on my gf's cellie at 619-985-6428 we'll be around Central part of San Diego most of the day. Just call and i'll run the stickers over to you...

Spicier than your average vegan said...

Thank you SO MUCH for your support and for the work you all did! I have been so busy between class, tests, campaigning and really am grateful for your work. The poster is great and so are the stickers. I really appreciate your support and look forward to working with you in the future.

Brande Faris